Tuesday 26 February 2008

Heart Disease

Last night I had steak, foie gras and potato dauphanoise for dinner. Will I ever find anyone who is as good to me as I am to myself? I don't think so. Having said that I am now officially eating Okinawa style and will subsist on a diet made up almost entirely of vegetables, fruit, soy and the occasional serving of oily fish. I ate similar all of yesterday but considering the evening meal I don't think it really counts. Part of the diet means I have to have 13 servings of fruit and vegetables a day. 13! I spent vitually all of yesterday eating fruit, worried I'm going to start to feel more bovine than human.

Oh crap on closer inspection I'm supposed to eat 13 portions of vegetables a day and 2-4 of fruit. Which means I just spent all day eating butt loads of sugar and then half a tonne of fat in the evening.

I love the chopsticks in the noodles JUST SO YOU KNOW ITS ASIAN.

No comments: