Friday 28 March 2008

Sa Sa Sushi



Went for dinner last night in Angel with my brother. Went to Sa Sa Sushi on recommendation of Amy France, thank God for it as well because I was really in the mood for sushi and the only place I knew in Angel was Yo!Sushi and everything there tastes the same. I had chef's choice sushi selection, which basically meant a slice of every variety of fish on the planet. Was good, not the best I've ever had but a million miles from being the worst. Just good, quality sushi - which is an achievement in and of itself in this country. Really nice service, after we paid our bill a new waiter asked us if we wanted another beer and was so nice about it for a split second I thought he knew we had already paid and was offering us a beer for free. Its nice up here on my planet. The toilets also smelled exactly like Japan, what's more authentic than that?

Afterwards we went to a bar in Angel and bumped into a bunch of my brother's friends. One of the girls is going to be on the next season of Shipwrecked (reality TV show, I would paste a link but when I try to access the site the browser window shuts so there's probably not a lot of point). Shipwrecked is really bad and all the people in it are really annoying, I watch it religiously and now I have a reason to commit to the new season. So be on the look out for Victoria, she's awesome. She showed me a picture of her boyfriend and he's just about the fittest 'real' person I've ever seen. It was only a head shot, but my what a head. Apparently he's a personal trainer so the rest of him isn't exactly ugly either. Unfortunately he's in Dubai at the moment doing some personal trainer thing, can't wait til he gets back and I can stare endlessly at him and then try and steal him away when I'm drunk. YAY!


I know writing about someone you've just met's boyfriend who you've never met is weird, but the title of this blog didn't happen by accident and he is SO fit. I'm constantly having to resist the urge to tell everyone in the office about it, although everybody already thinks I'm crazy so I may as well just go for it.

UPDATE: I've just remembered why I was so obsessed with last years Shipwrecked, it was all down to the lovely Stuart:


So hot and absolutely no discernable personality whatsoever. I shudder to think about the hours (and I mean HOURS, they were on their islands for FIVE MONTHS) of moronic television I forced my flatmates to endure just so I could catch an occasional glimpse of him - he wasn't in it very much cause he was so boring. Luckily for you I can demonstrate just how boring by the simple act of copying and pasting a Q&A he did:

Q: What attracted you to spend five months on a desert island?
A: The chance to meet some wicked awesome people.

Q: What do you think you will achieve by doing it?
A: I hope to make some awesome friends and work out what I want to do with my life.

Q:What did you think about having to spend so long away from home with complete strangers?
A: I saw it as a wicked opportunity to meet some cool people.

Hmmmmm. I really need to develop better taste in men.

1 comment: