Tuesday 4 March 2008

No one has it better

This is my morning so far: got up at 7:30, got on my bike, cycled from Clapham Junction to Brick Lane, all along the south bank, passed the houses of parliament glowing in the morning sunshine. Had a shower, bought some fruit. Came into the office, made myself some fruit salad with no fat yoghurt, a cup of coffee and a glass of water. Sat eating breakfast while catching up on news/gossip and now writing this blog. It might be the endorphins from the cycling but is there really any better start to the day? If it wasn't for the fact that I've now got to go read 467 documents (not an exaggeration, an actual number) I'd say I have the best life of anyone ever. As it is I'm happy to just have the best morning routine ever.

3 comments:

SaintTigerlily said...

I've been in the same mindset recently. Everything just seems to manageable and good.

...something bad must be about to happen.

dun-dun-DUUUUUN!

SaintTigerlily said...

Um. You haven't posted? Since yesterday? HOW, pray tell, is this facilitating my time-spending?

SaintTigerlily said...

Also, I have a typo in my last comment and I am shamed in the eyes of the UK-ians.

Stupid Americans.