Thursday 20 March 2008

Guess who's here?

Mr McCain arrived at 10 Downing Street at 0843 GMT, departing just over 45 minutes later. He is now due to hold talks with Conservative leader David Cameron. His brief trip to London is part of a wider tour that has included visits to Iraq, Jordan and Israel. Hurrah!

Exciting that he's here, but sad that its not for very long. I'd never really thought about the fact that if he was President it might be over here a bit more, then again Bush was hardly a regular visitor. Still, I hope he wins and one day I'll find myself on the golf course with John smoking cigars. He'll play a round and I'll go around in the golf cart Martini in hand, Cindy driving obviously, talking about foreign policy. Wouldn't it be great if Cindy was first lady? I don't know if there's ever been a drag queen in the White House before.

1 comment:

SaintTigerlily said...

I.

Um.

*whistles*

*looks up at sky*