Tuesday 15 April 2008

Not quite

Instead of joining the gym last night and cycling in this morning I slept over at a friends house, watched a movie and ate noodles. 20min walk to work this morning. Hmmmmm not quite what I was aiming for. Think I might not join the gym anyway, too much money and it's not necessary to excercise. Should be able to achieve all that I want to achieve with yoga, cycling and my weights. Also going to listen to opera on my cycle to avoid listening to Britney for the 7000th time and broaden my cultural horizons a little.

Watched 30 Days of Night, was OK. Good all the way through and then compltetely stupid ending. Seem to have seen a couple of movies recently where people unnecessarily kill themselves just before the end of the film. Should go for Disney next. So cycling tomorrow ....

No comments: