Wednesday 9 July 2008

Soho Gym

Besides the inevitable cycling into work not alot was achieved yesterday apart from joining and attending the gym! It finally happened. As I hadn't eaten that much, hadn't been to the gym for literally YEARS and had cycled 18 miles in the preceeding 24hrs after a 17 day hiatus I couldn't do that much but at least it was a start. Was so tired, had to get off my bike and walk a portion of the way home ... there was nothing left to give in my muscles. Despondently ate some leftovers, watched TV, had a bath and went to bed.

God bless Soho Gym by the way. Gym of choice for the buffest men in London and by God does it make me happy to see them. It was a Tuesday afternoon and I would say I saw at least 15 guys whose bodies wouldn't have looked out of place on the cover of Men's Health. Already looking forward to going back.

No comments: