Monday 7 July 2008

Farewell

I went to bed with the intention that I would get up on Saturday, have breakfast with the guys and then head up to Harlem. Which is pretty much what I did, excpet I went to bed at 4am so breakfast eneded up being at 3pm. That, plus an episode of Iron Chef America meant I arrived about 6pm. Couple of drinks and cigarettes on the deck and we were heading out for round two of the ever so good Isohama. sushi was even more amazing than last time, not only because the fish was fresher but because we ordered a round up of all time favourites. Two words people WHITE TUNA. OMG. Plus they make a mean Lychee Martini - not the sweet, cloying srup I've had in London but a refreshing and cranberry-dry sophisticated cocktail. Yum. Afterwards we headed out on the town and toured around a couple of bars. Names escape me but good company, crazy Russians and hot handymen do not. Eventually we rolled in watched an episode of Scrubs and I went to sleep about 2:30. Last night in NY *sniff*.

1 comment:

SaintTigerlily said...

The GOOD news is that nobody threw up in the street like a savage.

*whistles and walks away*