Thursday 10 July 2008

Mid-week

Had Deborah round for dinner last night, made her a beef stew based on the Paleo diet. was pretty good but since the Paleo diet is strictly no salt the only thing I could think of to say about it was 'needs salt'. I was thinking about making a blog of my Paleo experience and putting recipes and stuff on it but it seems everyone who does similar puts pictures of whatever they've cooked and I don't own a camera. So no dice. Giving up salt hasn't been as hard as I thought. I really was expecting everything to taste of nothing, not only because I used to eat SO much salt but also because I'm a smoker. Turns out salt tastes like salt. Miss it a little bit but have a bad feeling I'm going to be making faces when eating other peoples food in the future because its 'too salty'.

No comments: