Tuesday 9 June 2009

Find of the century

Not a lot to report so far this week, until I get the all clear on my fractured shoulder I'm loathe to do anything too active.  I don't want to end up being the moron who went to the gym with a fractured shoulder.  Highlight of the week has to have been finding a new suit in a charity shop. Lovely place on Northcote Road, I'd seen an Empori Armani suit in there before and was sorely tempted to buy it.  However, it was £90 and I came up with a lot of reasons why it was too much. Went back and had another look and I thought they'd reduced it by £10.  Turns out it was a new Armani suit ... Giorgio Armani, Classico.  Classico was the line designed by Armani himself (since renamed) and uses the finest materials and construction methods.  Had a look at the label and it was 100% cashmere.  So I got a £3500 suit for £80.  Can't complain.

Started applying for jobs today, weather is on a down turn and I'm desperate to move out.  Sooner I can get a job the sooner I can have nice flatmates (at worst).  Got a call back about a position too!  Mind you I registered with 11 agencies and only got 1 call back.  Plus NONE of the websites came up with suitable positions.  Some of them would have thousands of jobs, I'd search for Paralegal work, any location, any sector and there would be 0 results.  Good times.

1 comment:

SaintTigerlily said...

Aw, good buy buddy.