Monday 11 May 2009

Weekends of fun

Hmmm its seems I'm falling into the trap of doing nothing all week long and then hanging out with people at the weekend when they are free.  Very bad, I need to do stuff during the week by myself to ensure I'm enriching my life at least a little bit.  Maybe that can be my quest for the week - at least two posts about interesting things I've done this week.  Going to the gym does not count.

Wasted the weekend a bit as well cause I was stoned for most of it.  Not freshly stoned either but at the end of a week of smoking pot which needless to say made me hungry, lazy and reluctant to go out.  Friday I went round to Jack and Laura's house and hung out with Billy, Molly, Anthony and Bean.  For some reason we had an arm wrestling competition - I beat all the girls RAR, what a man - then played poker til 6 o clock in the morning.  The whole time we were smoking, drinking and doing lines.  Playing poker and doing lines?  Who have I turned into?  Neither of which I particularly enjoy but they do go well together and I had a great time.  Got a kiss on the lips from Anthony as he was leaving too ... he's definitely straight.  Ehem.

Saturday I came home, smoked, ate too much and then had to drag myself to my brother's 'I'm off to Australia' party.  Lots of people there and he was quite the social butterfly.  I was meant to go to Faye's birthday party after but have to confess I told Dom thats where I was going and just went home.  I blame marijuana pshychosis and Damages - watched the entire first season in one go ... its amazing.  Sunday I finished my weed and ate my way through the contents of the house.  Dear me.  Not good, so I lie here, Monday morning (just) trying to get my life into some kind of order and my head to function again.  Think I'll be giving up smoking for quite some time.

Need to get on the job hunt (finally) this week, get to the gym, go to Pilar Corrias and generally improve and enrich my life.  No more lying around, two hours of gym, lying around, bed.  Whole of London is out there waiting for me.

No comments: