Saturday 25 April 2009

Another stressful day

Curry was delicious last night, Mela on Shaftesbury Avenue.  Reasonably priced, big portions and really tasty.  Fully intend to go back.  Came home to find Amy baking brownies for a bake sale she was having at work.  She forgot to take them in this morning so I cycled them over first thing.  Then hit the gym and killed an hour before another lovely job centre appointment to get free money from the government.  Only had to wait 20 minutes which I think is a record for them.  Was STARVING by the time I was finished so went to Sainos and got an already roasted chicken.  Gone in two meals.  Watchmen arrived today so started reading that, its good so far.  Fell asleep for a couple of hours, restarted my Gaydar account.  Got a surprising level of interest ... none of which I intend to reciprocate so I'm wondering why I bothered.

Spoke to Clare who said she's pregnant.  Only two months though so I'm going to be keeping everything crossed for the next month.  Hopefully it'll be fine.  Also spoke to Debbo and was going to go out for a drink but she bailed.  Walked Pepe instead ... cumped for a dog.  Got dressed for our drink though and managed to fit into some jeans I hadn't worn since 2005, not skinny enough yet but DEFINITELY headed in the right direction.  Well, until Murray came back with bake sale left overs and I helped her polish off a great chocolate and coconut cake.  Nom nom.

No comments: