Monday 30 June 2008

Heat, heat and then some humidity for good measure.

Friday woke up on James' couch in sweltering heat and pretty much stayed in the same position and temperature for the rest of the day. James didn't get up til 4 and I was too hungover and hot to consider creating fun for myself. In the evening I ended up getting pot and ice cream. Later on Foxley came over and we hung out, watched TV, got EXTREMELY hot and sweated. At about 11:30 Foxley couldn't take any more and headed home. At about 12pm James said 'I should really hook up the AC in here'. Turned out that he had a $2000 air conditioner for the living room which was functional apart from the fact that it was not hooked up. I suggested we do it now but James said it would take hours and was too stoned to attempt it. We hooked it up in the morning. It took about 4 minutes. I hate him. So do my sweaty clothes.

No comments: